After a rough month of battling with technology, and a mind that was very new to the in depth world of video editing, we have FINALLY made it to our first Vlog post on our YouTube channel!!!
Please go like and hit subscribe to keep up to date with any future posts from us!
We are hoping to post twice a week, and content will include:
- Arts & Crafts Ideas
- Home Ed Ideas
- Circus Skill Lessons
- More sustainable kids’ toy/play dough type videos (upcycled/second hand toys and homemade play dough etc).
- Our Interior Decorating Journey
- Cloth Nappying
- Nature! Always nature!
- Seasonal Fun
- Videos from our kids to yours!
- Children’s Book Reviews
- My Book Reviews!
- Where we purchase our clothes from (but NOT hauls). I very specifically want to combat fast fashion, and want to show how much is available second hand or if needs be, ethically!
- There MAY be the occasional product review/ad/gifted type thing, but this will only ever be for something we already use or need. I LOVE to support small business, and I also LOVE to support recycling/up cycling.
- Our Food Shops/Meal Plans/ Watching that all go to hell and ordering too many snacks and not enough real food…
… and so much more!
So here it is! Our first Vlog!
Remember to like, subscribe and leave us a comment!